Tuesday, April 11, 2006

OK here is a little quiz; let me know your answers...

Would you rather:

1. be an evil genius OR a super-spy?
2. be addicted to eating raw eggs OR sticks of butter?
3. be ten years older or ten years younger?
4. have bionic eyes OR one bionic arm?
5. have a photographic memory or one million dollars?
6. be able to read faster than anyone else or type faster than anyone else?
7. know a lot about animals or electronics?
8. have a big yard or a big house?
9. be funnier or smarter?
10. have lots of "toys" or lots of "tools"




1. super-spy.
2. I like butter, so I guess butter.
3. younger! definately younger!
4. bionic eyes. Then I wouldn't need these glasses!
5. A photographic memory. Then I could easily earn a million dollars!
6. Read faster, then I could learn to type fairly fast as well.
7. electronics, DUH (if you know me).
8. big yard, you don't have to dust and vacuum grass and shrubs!
9. smarter, I think I have funny under control.
10. If "toys"=electronics, then toys; if not then "tools".

No comments: